Whilst now, no doubt, even the most basic entry level machine would gobble up Antshire and spit it out with no problems,
when it was released, many people's PC's seemed to find it indigestible.
I, therefore, created an Antshire Lite. This was partly brought about by the need to re-install Trainz.
This gave me the opportunity to reload a sub-set of the custom objects, and create the Lite version Map.
- Contained over 200 less custom objects.
- Had a greatly reduced number of animated scenery objects.
- Had only one engine in steam (sorry but all that steam doesn't half eat up the processor cycles).
- Had only three automated trains.
- Loaded into Surveyor/Driver without the missing asset message.
- Corrected the bug that caused the main thread to fall over if any rolling stock is missing.
- Corrects the SPAD bug.
- The gates opened message as you approached the gates to the Port Kate Rail Centre was removed,
and the message asking you to wait for clearance was only displayed once.
Otherwise everything else was much the same as the original Antshire.